The National Registration and Accreditation Scheme requires that information about every registered health practitioner in Australia is published on a single national register of practitioners. For the first time, it is possible to produce accurate reports on the number of practitioners registered in each profession in Australia.
In 2012, the Dental Board of Australia began publishing quarterly data profiling Australia’s dental workforce, including a number of statistical breakdowns about registrants. To view the data, click on the links below.
- Registration Data Table - June 2013 (304 KB,PDF), Word version (408 KB,DOCX)
- Registration Data Table - March 2013 (501 KB,PDF), Word version (648 KB,DOC)
- Registration Data Table - December 2012 (281 KB,PDF), Word version (654 KB)
- Registration Data Table - September 2012 (302 KB,PDF)
- Registration Data Table - June 2012 (304 KB,PDF)
- Registration Data table - March 2012 (253 KB,PDF)